In this weeks round up we cover new Facebook, Instagram and Google My Business Updates.
New on the Blog
Have you noticed the new changes slowly being rolled out by Facebook?
- Improved Readability – Comments now look like “speech bubbles”, increase in colour contrast, larker link previews, updated icons and Like, Comment and Share buttons are now larger, circular profile pictures to show who’s post or commenting.
- Easier Navigation
Are you a fan of the new changes?
Read more on the Facebook Blog – Making News Feed an Easier Place to Connect and Navigate
Does your Facebook Page comply with Facebook Terms?
- Have you named your page accurately?
- Do you ensure that you don’t imply that Facebook endorses your promotions?
- Are you observing copyright at all times?
Read more on the Social Media Examiner – How to Ensure Your Facebook Page Complies With Facebook Terms
Are you complying with Instagram Policies?
- Did you know you grant Instagram a License to use your content?
- Did you know you must provide complete rules and terms for every contest?
- Did you know respecting copyright is your responsibility?
Read more on the Social Media Examiner – 3 Instagram Policies Marketers Often Overlook
Google My Business Updates
Does your business run by appointment?
Do you have online appointment bookings?
If so Google My Business has just expanded their features to allow optional URLs for appointments, reservations and ordering ahead.
Are you utilising Google My Business for your business?
Freebies of the Week