Uploading a new or recorded video to YouTube using the iOS app follows a few simple steps;
- Sign in or log in to YouTube and select the channel you want to upload your video
- At the top of the homepage tap the video icon to select camera
- You’ll have two option; To select a video from your gallery or record a new one
- Apply additional tweaks and effects to your video if needed, this step is optional
- Adjust the privacy settings, video description(
upto500 characters) as well as the title(limit of 100 characters)
- Now upload the video.
To change the quality and/or connection of your uploaded video, go to account icon>settings>uploads. NB; Youtube automatically selects the best display for your videos on publishing to fit in different screens.
Uploading videos longer than 15 minutes requires you to first verify your Google Account. If you upload the video without verification, you’ll get a prompt to do so before you complete the process.