Want to upload a video to YouTube via an android device? Here’s the procedure;
- Sign in to YouTube on your YouTube app
- Select the channel you wish to upload you video
- Tap the camera(video icon) on top of the page
- You’ll have three options; Go live, record or select from the gallery below the first two options.
- Apply optional tweaks such as cropping or effects on your video
- Just below the video, input the title, description and edit privacy settings. By default the privacy settings are set to public.
- Tap upload
To change the connection go to the profile icon> settings >general >uploads. YouTube automatically changes the player to the best fit across different devices once you publish the video.
Uploading videos longer than 15 minutes requires you to first verify your Google Account. However, live streaming longer than 15 minutes are enabled by default.