At The Business Classroom I am often asked what is the best way to get organised in by business / blog.
Should I do it electronically or paper form?
Both questions really are personal preference and what works best in your business / blog however the one fact that always remains the same is that you NEED some sort of system to plan.
As Benjamin Franklin said “Failing to plan is planning to fail“.
***This blog post contains affiliate links – affliate links may provide commission for sales through the link or added referral bonuses based on the program***
I came across Day Designer from my online business associate Andrea Crowder who had just received her pre-ordered copy, not only was the quality of the planner amazing the care taken to package and deliver it was next level.
The Day Designer has a number of great features:-
- 12 Months of Dated Pages
- Two Goal Planning Worksheets
- Combined Weekends Pages with Overview of Upcoming Week
- Two Page Monthly Views with a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Two Page Yearly View wiht a Monday Start Day for Each Week
- Day Planner
- Has a section for the Day & Date
- Space to write your inspirational quote or verse for the day
- Today’s Top Three – encouraging focus
- Other To-Do’s
- Big Picture – To download your thoughts, can even use it to make a Have Done List.
- Align Well – Daily Gratitude
Day Designer also has additional printable’s for your use:-
- Free Daily Planning Page
- Mini Daily Planning Page
- A5 Daily Planning Page
- Yearly Planner – A Page for each Quarter
- Bill Pay Checklist
- Daily Routine Checklist
- Fall Bucket List
- Values, Passions and Strengths Worksheets
- HEART Goals Worksheet
- Personal Planning System Worksheet.
***The features may change depending on the edition released or any new updates, so make sure you double check what the edition you are ordering includes ***
The daily prompts can really help any small business owner or blogger to get the most out of their day. The schedule allows you to block off time to work on your business / blog and provides space to download all your ideas and thoughts to free up the space for more.
Day Designer offers a free Daily Planner Download on your site to try it out for yourself.